Thursday, April 28, 2011

2 months in 1 post, Part 1

I'm a bad blogger.... but I'm a good blog hopper!!

I'm going to catch you up on the last 4 months and then promise to update more frequently!

January
- Jake and I took a much needed trip back to Bowling Green to see all our lovely friends. Ate at all our favorite restaurants, had a game night with our faves and spent a night in Nashville!

- A local KC magazine, EA Bride used a picture from my wedding in their magazine. They were talking about cute hair accessories and they used the pic of my hair broach I used. This was my grandma's broach so of course I had to use it!!



February
- One of my good friends down here
, Amber Lanning, asked me to help design her Grand Opening for her new photography studio. Amber is very talented! She shot our wedding and I love to see all her newborn pics. Check out her blog here. We picked a fun pink and lime green color palate and came up with all kinds of fun details! There was such a good turn-out and my little treat table turned out pretty cute! I'm loving cupcakes and pinwheels!! My friend Candace, of Candie Cardz created that adorable sign in the middle. She is so talented! Check out her blog here


Consider this part one of catching you up! Wait until you see part two!!

~ Love my life ~











1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! Your back! Love the new blog! And I still am in love with that hair piece and hair! So cute!

    ReplyDelete